10 August 2015

Xcut Bauble Die Card

Hello!

I thought I'd open up the set of Xcut dies I received and use them to make a card. I picked on the snowflake die as I love snowflakes. 

I printed off free snowflake papers from the Docrafts site (www.docrafts.com) and stuck that on the card then rounded the corners with a punch.


I added coordinating glitter ribbon to the side of the card. 

Next, I matted and layered green and red card and embossed the green with dots. 


I added the bauble in the centre and a small bow on the top. 


I find I don't always make use of the small sentiments from a pack so decided to make them a focal point in this card by adding 3 smaller ones with foam tape. I finished off the card with some gems. 

Thank you for looking. 

Shabneez 

Products used:
Docrafts free papers
Xcut Bauble Dies
Xcut corner rounder punch
Papermania Sentiments
American Crafts Glitter Ribbon
Dovecrafts Bow
Gems from stash


1 comment:

  1. Hi Shabneez
    Love this card, nice step by step instructions too. Those little sentiments look great.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete