24 October 2017

The Not So Hungry Caterpillar - Bubbly Funk DT

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you've had a good weekend.  Half term is in full swing here and we've been having a good sort out so we can give our preloved books, toys and games new homes.  We do have fun activities planned but I need the boys' input otherwise it's all going - not really!!!!

I have another project for Bubbly Funk to share and there's even a craft tip over on the Bubbly Funk blog HERE.

My post is based around this little fellow made of pom poms, twine and beads - isn't he cute?!  Of course, I've given him leaves to rest and feed on too.......


I've drawn faux stitching on the leaves just to make them stand out a little more.


The striped background paper was a scrap and I added the grey zig zag washi tape strip because you all know how fond I am of it as well as some coloured gems.

I coloured the sentiment with chalk ink and added a couple of flowers to finish.  Hope to see your Bubbly Funk creations if you've received your October Letterbox!

See you again on Friday!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Bubbly Funk October Letterbox
All adhesives from Stix to Anything
Versamagic Chalk Ink
Scrap Striped Paper from my stash

18 comments:

  1. Your little caterpillar is so cute! I am enjoying seeing all the inventive and inspiring ways the Through the Letterbox goodies are being used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super fun card and I love the idea to make a caterpillar with the pom poms. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the caterpillar you have created he is so cute. Enjoy the rest of Half Term. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe, this is just SUPER cute. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Absolutely love the caterpillar xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shabneez I can just about cope with commenting on your post. These horrible little creatures are my worst nightmare...I am absolutely petrified of them. I've been known to cry when ones near me! Your card is very sweet....as long as I don't look at it too long hahahah! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Shabneez!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fabulous Shabneez love the caterpillar xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card Shabneez!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous fun card - love your cute little caterpillar! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very different type of card Shabneez, how cute is the caterpillar!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this Shabneez, it's very creative and fresh! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card and love your caterpillar.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute and adorable! I'm so pleased he's not so hungry lol. Enjoy your week. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute caterpillar Shabneez, fabulous card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply cute little caterpillar....love the style !
    Regards Rose

    ReplyDelete