25 June 2018

1 Stencil 3 Ways - CrafTangles DT

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend?  I certainly heard a lot of cheers from the neighbourhood on Sunday afternoon when England scored all those goals!

I'm up on the CraftTangles blog HERE with cards using the CrafTangles Rainbows and Clouds stencil. 


As you can see I've managed to create cards using limited supplies - stencils, distress inks and card!


For this first card I went all out using the largest rainbow on the stencil with distress inks.  I then sprayed on water and left to dry.  For the stars I used distress oxides as I prefered the chalky effect they gave.  I finished with a sentiment.


Next up I used a soft grey for the clouds and the raindrops stencil to create a border.


For the final card I actually had a little girl in mind who I'm sure will love this card.  I used the smaller of the two rainbows on the stencil and added clouds and stars before matting and layering.

Stencils don't have to be used just for backgrounds - they can just as easily be used as focal points for cards as well.

See you again later on this week,
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Rainbows & Clouds Stencil
CrafTangles Raindrops Stencil
CrafTangles Cardstock
Hero Arts Stamp & Die Set
Everything else from my stash



15 comments:

  1. All beautiful cards Shabneez. Your rainbows are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three great cards made using only stencils and inks, love the rainbows and fluffy ink blended clouds.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, more pretty rainbows! You're on a roll with these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, more pretty rainbows! You're on a roll with these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards Shabneez, they are all fabulous but I especially like the first one - so bright and cheerful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely, great use of your stencils x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shabneez your card are brilliant. It is just amazing what can be created with just a few supplies. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning set of cards Shabneez. I'm impressed by how well you've stencilled the rainbow, I wouldn't get such neat colours! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three lovely colourful cards, all super designs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous selection of cards Shabneez, pretty rainbows.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous Shabneez.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great rainbow card, love the stencil and the clouds...so pretty..xx

    ReplyDelete