15 June 2018

Anything But White - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Joanne has chosen the challenge this week and it's to use 'anything but white' on your card background.  I didn't have any trouble with this one as I often use different coloured backgrounds for my cards.  Plus you know I love my colours!


As time was short I decided to emboss my background.  It's funny how sometimes you forget to use items or techniques.  I admit to not using an embossing folder for a couple of months at least.

The unicorn stickers were given to me some time ago and had been sitting on my desk waiting to be used so this card was actually based around using the unicorns!

There's some really inspirational cards made by my fellow DT members HERE and I do hope you'll join in with the challenge.

I'm very much looking forward to this weekend as we will be celebrating the festival of Eid that follows the month of fasting.  We get together with family, the children get gifts and we enjoy a meal or two together.

I hope you have a good weekend whatever you do.

Shabneez

Products Used:
Marianne Designs Embossing folder
Unicorn Stickers from G&T
Everything else from my stash

17 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card I love the design. Enjoy your celebrations this weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute and I love the embossed background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you have used on this card, the unicorns are so pretty, lovely design, great card!!
    PS Happy Eid!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Shabneez, a lovely embossed panel and I like the pink and grey together.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card - your colour combo is fab! Happy Eid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty colour combination Shabneez, I love the embossed panel too. Super card.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the simplicity of it.
    Hope you enjoyed the family time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great unicorns and the touch of silver sparkle is perfect with them - lovely card Shabneez! Hope your festivities didn’t involve plans for being outside (or that you have better weather than us if they did - wet and chilly here!). Enjoy the Eid celebrations with your family, I’m sure the rain won’t put a dampener on it in any case!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eid Mubarak Shabneez, I hope you and your family are enjoying the celebrations. Your card is fabulous. I really love the colours and design. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Shabneez. Fabulous colourway and lovely unicorns. Eid Mubarak xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely textures and detail Shabneez!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pink and grey pallete and embossed background on this gorgeous card Shabneez.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shabneez just love your little card and so would my granddaughter as she loves unicorns … hope your festival of Eid went well … thank you for visiting my blog … have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. BRILLIANT colours, looks great. enjoy your weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this colour combo, Shabneez, its so pretty. Such a sweet and delicate design too

    ReplyDelete