20 July 2018

Outdoors in the Summer - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Outdoor dining is something I really enjoy in the summer - barbeques in particular.  Earlier in the week I hosted an al fresco dinner for my husband's work colleagues wich was very enjoyable.  We've also been invited to visit our neighbours this weekend as they have one of those fancy pizza ovens in their garden so I'm very much looking forward to it!

Speaking of the outdoors, over on the Daring Cardmakers Miri has chosen a fabulous challenge this week perfect for this time of year.  She wants anything you might do outside in the summer on your cards.  For me it has to going to the seaside and eating ice-cream.  I absolutely love the sea and everything to do with it.  My other passion is eating ice-cream and I am known to eat them in the winter as well........


I've used the wonderful Beach Life papers and decoupage illustrated by the very talented Helz Cuppleditch that are produced by Trimcraft.  I bought them on offer from Create & Craft recently.


The collection just screams summer to me and I've used the papers for the background and added washi tape.  After making up the decoupage I've cut the shells and starfish from the papers and added them to the topper.  Don't you think the images are just so adorable?

There is plenty more inspiration over on the Daring Cardmakers blog HERE and I hope you'll join in with the challenge.

Have a great weekend!
Shabneez 

Products Used:
Trimcraft Beach Life Paper Pad 
Trimcraft Beach Life Embellishments
Trimcraft Beach Life Decoupage Pad
Trimcraft Beach Life Washi Tape
Everything else from my stash



17 comments:

  1. Full of summer, [winter my part of the world] but love to see a bright cheery card...We too do a lot of BBQ during summer and sure hope you enjoy your time with neighbours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful summertime card and with ice cream too. Gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cute card and its glorious summer colours Shabneez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet and very beautiful Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful summer inspired card, gorgeous papers and cute decoupage mice.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, I love the sweet image. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bright and fun card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the summery colours and that cute mousey ice cream image - and the beach huts are beautiful!
    Great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card Shabneez, such a fun image and lovely bright colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful summery card, Shabneez. The image is so cute and the papers are really lovely. I could just eat an ice cream like this now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely screams summer, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card, love the additional shells and starfish round the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beach huts and ice cream - the perfect summer combo, I reckon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful summery card Shabneez. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally agree. Eating outside is great!
    Your ice-cream card looks delicious ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your bright, summery card Shabneez!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete