24 August 2018

Back to School - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Had a busy week - lots of travel, celebrating Eid and getting stuff done.  Bit late with my posting as had to get haircuts for the boys sorted - can't have them start school with untamed hair now can I?! Ha!

Dawn has chosen back to school as the challenge this week for the Daring Cardmakers.  I noticed that many schools around the world have begun again after the summer holidays.  My boys don't go back until early September so we're spending some quality time with my parents.


My card is a commission for a  science teacher.  The paper pad I used is an absolute favourite of mine as the papers are double sided and are really well thought out and designed.  It includes quotes and you know I love my quotes!  I added wording using my Cricut.

I hope you have a great Bank Holiday Weekend.  I intend to work on some samples for my upcoming Trimcraft demos next weekend.  I'm at The Range in Leicester on Saturday 1 September and West Bromwich on Sunday 2 September.

See you next week,
Shabneez 

Products Used:
Echo Park - Teacher's Pet Paper Pad
Cricut Machine
Everything else from my stash


12 comments:

  1. fantastic and great card Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers are gorgeous, love the sentiment too. Fabulous leaving card for a science teacher.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card, love the papers and sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card I love the design. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Shabneez, perfect for the teacher. I like the look of that fabulous paper pad!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card, Shabneez and the papers are fabulous. Good luck making your samples. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card - I am certain this will be really well received - great design and colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous card Shabneez. Love all of the detail.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a delightful back to school project

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful sentiment for a teacher. Fabulous creation. x

    ReplyDelete