28 September 2018

Flourish - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Have you noticed I've been missing the past couple of Fridays?  Well I have been!!!  I've had a lot on and I was kindly excused.  For this week's challenge, Kathy has asked for a flourish to be added to our creations.


I've used a Marianne Design die set and double cut the butterfly to give it a more of a 3D effect.


Above, you can see more clearly that the flourish I've added is made up of faux pearls.  They're self adhesive which makes it a lot easier and you get a few in the pack as well.  There is a lot more inspiration over on the Daring Cardmakers blog HERE and we can't wait to see what you come up with!

I have a weekend off from my Trimcraft demos this weekend but I'm back again next week and here's my schedule for October:
7 October - The Range Romford
14 October - The Range Enfield
21 October - The Range Thurrock

See you next week!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Marianne Design Creatables - Anja's Butterfly 
Marianne Design - Pearl Embellishments
Marianne Design Aqua Color Paper Pad
Craftwork Cards Sentiment
Everything else from my stash



15 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterfly card, love the pearl flourish and the gorgeous die set used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. I hope life has calmed down for you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the pearl flourish. Have a great weekend. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love THE pearl flourish. What a great idea. So where's the best place to get thing like these pearls and also can you get flat backed crystals too? Thinkillask this on FB as I always miss answers on here lol. Are these challenges done every week then? Xxx Have a fab weekend off and I hope you have a relaxing but fun filled time off xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, love the trim and gorgeous butterfly. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really lovely card. The pearl flourishes look great as a finishing touch.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Shabneez, beautiful colours too.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shabneez … what a beautiful little card … so elegant and who doesn't love a butterfly … hope you have a great week and maybe have time to recover from your busy time … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Shabneez, beautiful design and I love the pearl flourish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card Shabneez. I love the colourway and gorgeous die set.
    Enjoy your October demos, I crammed all mine into September xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful love this gorgeous all over, love butterflies.
    I do hope you join our challenge at http://daranddiane.blogspot.com/ we always have lovely prizes too...hope to see you make a pumpkin theme and see you there.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful make Shabneez, love the colours used.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete