23 September 2018

Upcycled Badge Tutorial - CrafTangles DT

Happy Weekend!

How's your weekend been so far?  I'll be taking a break from nursing today (both boys have been ill, one after the other) and you can find me at The Range in Luton from 11am today demonstrating the new Trimcraft Christmas ranges. 

I decided to have a go at something a little different today.  I was asked to make a badge for a little girl who loves pandas and so I decided to use my CrafTangles products along with an image from the internet to upcycle a badge!


I have got a step by step tutorial over on the CrafTangles blog here if you are interested in how I made it.  You can find it HERE.

You'll be pleased to know the little girl who I made the badge for loved it and wore it to school on her birthday after I personalised it further so it looked like this:


See you again soon!
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Art Wax
CrafTangles Art Spray
CrafTangles Stencil
CrafTangles Art Stones
DecoArt Gesso
Trimcraft Deco Mache Paste
Free Panda Image from the Internet
Everything else from my stash


14 comments:

  1. Such a sweet project Shabneez!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this badge Shabneez - I'm not surprised that the little girl loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful upcycled badge, great textures and cute panda image. How lovely to personalise it with the name and age of the little girl, something for her to treasure.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning make. I hope your boys get better soon and that the demo goes well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute project Shabneez. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not surprised she loved it, it's a great badge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great upcycling project - that Panda is so cute, I am sure she wore it with pride!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just fabulous, Shabneez! I'm not surprised that Gabriella loved it.
    Hope your boys feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea Shabneez, I love it. I hope your sons are much better now.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A super badge, such a cute Panda - a wonderful gift.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous badge and love this gorgeous animal you used. Panda's are so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete