23 October 2018

Celebratory Cards Using CrafTangles Products

Happy Tuesday!

I'm up on the CrafTangles blog today with a selection of cards using their October new release products.


I actually had to investigate the warli stamp set I was sent as I'd never heard of the warli tribe that are featured on it.  So I learnt warli painting is a tribal art form and the warli tribe originated from the mountains on the coast in northern India.  The warli style reminded me of paintings done in caves.


The stamp set went well with a tribal stencil in my mind so that's what I used!  I made a distressed oxide background then used oxides through the stencil too.

My next card was funnily enough made using an Eid stencil to make a Diwali card!  A versatile stencil for sure!


Once again I chose to use distress oxides through the stencil on black card this time, finishing with a gold heat embossed sentiment.


For my final card I chose a red background and silver glimmer paste through a stencil.  I wanted to keep it simple so just added a sentiment to finish.

I have more in depth details on how I went about making there cards on the CrafTangles blog HERE.

See you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Distress Oxides
Versafine Black Ink
CrafTangles Glimmer Paste
CrafTangles Tribal Stencil
CrafTangles Eid Stencil
CrafTangles Diwali Stencil
CrafTangles Warli Borders Stamp
CrafTangles From All Of Us Stamp Set
Everything else from my stash

13 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez all your cards are stunning.Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous collection of cards Shabneez, lovely colours on the first one and the other two are so elegant.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Shabneez, enjoy half term!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards and great stencilling. Love the Warli Stamp with the tribal stencil, and your explanation of who the Warli are was very informative.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous Shabneez.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. bEAUTIFUL DESIGNS ....LOVE THESE.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card design Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards, Shabneez. I love all the different ways you've used your stencils. The Warli stamp is beautiful - really unusual. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set of cards, Shabneez! I really love the hanging decorations one - you're right, that design would work for pretty much any celebration

    ReplyDelete