26 October 2018

Go Glitter - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I'm not looking forward to the clocks going back over the weekend as it means less daylight hours.  If I'm working away from home then I leave in the dark and come home in the dark.

Anyhow, Svenja has set this week's challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers today and she's chosen glitter!  You know how I love glitter but I have toned it down on my creation today!


I've made a rocker card and this was actually one of the cards I demonstrated at my recent Trimcraft Christmas Demos.  It uses the very cute and colourful Christmas Village collection by Helz Cuppleditch.


I used a glitter coated wooden star embellishment together with a glittered sentiment from the Decoupage pad.  I love how with a collection you can mix and match and it all goes together without too much thought.

Lots more glittery creations by my fellow DT members can be seen HERE.  I hope you'll join in with this sparkly challenge!

Have a lovely weekend whatever you do -  I'm looking forward to having a lazy day on Sunday to recharge my batteries.

Bye for now,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Trimcraft Christmas Village Paper Pad
Trimcraft Christmas Village Decoupage Pad
Trimcraft Christmas Village Embellishments
Trimcraft Christmas Village Character Toppers
Trimcraft Christmas Village Glittered Wooden Shapes
Trimcraft Christmas Village Mini Bows
Simply Creative Gems
Everything else from my stash

I would like to enter this card in the Alphabet Challenge - P is for Penguins



18 comments:

  1. Great easel card Shabneez, loving those penguins!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge with this wonderful rocker card, love the penguin image and your embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous rocker card, love all the images you've used, and of course the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card I love the design. I don't like it when the hour changes either. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card Shabneez, so detailed. I agree with your comment about the dark. I hate the shorter days!
    Many thanks to your son for his kind comment(and to you)!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a delightful card Shabneez, love the card design and sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Shabneez, thanks for the reminder regarding the clocks.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Shabneez, such a sweet image and lovely bright papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your rocker card is absolutely darling Shabneez. The topper and paper are fabulous and you've added just the right amount of sparkle and bling.
    Enjoy your relaxing Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this cute rocker card, great glittery sentiment embellishment and glittery crystals.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a cute masterpiece with awesome details!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, great design and image x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card Shabneez, the star embellishment is especially fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this - so cute and so festive - and so many gorgeous details too

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this. Such a fun card and very cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card - thanks for sharing it with at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete