23 November 2018

Christmas Aperture Cards

Happy Friday!

Today's blog post is a double post in that I am blogging for both CrafTangles and the Daring Cardmakers in one post as they both fell on the same day!  It just so happened that one of the cards I made for CrafTangles fits with the Daring Cardmakers Challenge this week so win win on my part - Ha!


My blog post is themed around aperture cards this and it's using Christmas stamps sets from CrafTangles.


This first card is the one that made me decide to concentrate on aperture cards.  It's a really simple card but I love the rainbow colours and it's a little different to the regular Christmas cards out there as it has rainbow colours.

Next up I decided to use 2 apertures in different sizes.


I used a very cute CrafTangles Santa Claus stamp set and I do love the sentiment.  The images were coloured in using my Chameleon pens.

This final card is the one that is also linked to the Daring Cardmakers Challenge this week.  The Challenge this week asks for a starry background on a card and you can find more information and inspiration on the challenge HERE.


This is my favourite card of the 3 - the one that I wasn't sure about but then it all just fell into place.  More information on how I created these cards on the CrafTangles blog HERE.

So there we have it - a 2 in 1 blog post especially for Black Friday!  You even get more for your reading on blog posts these days - Haha!!!  Don't shop too much!

See you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Cardstock.
CraftTangles Christmas Greetings Stamp Set
CrafTangles Santa Claus Stamp Set
CrafTangles Christmas Ornaments Stamp Set
Ranger Distress Inks
Tonic Glacier White Embossing Powder
Sizzix Circle Dies
Sizzix Oval Dies
Versafine Black Ink Pad
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash

19 comments:

  1. I have to say, I love all the cards, but the third is definitely my favourite too, love that background, especially against the black

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your cards are fabulous, but I especially like the one with two different sized apatures. Always love your colour combos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are very beautiful cards and designs Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful aperture cards. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shabneez your cards are all gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shabneez. Great use of colour on your lovely cards.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three fabulous cards Shabneez, I think the final one is my favourite as well - so bright and cheerful.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant cards and gorgeous colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three very different cards Shabneez, they are all lovely!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great set of cards Shabneez! Love the swiped inks and the dramatic black contrasts on the DCM one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards Shabneez, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three beautiful aperture cards, Shabneez, all so very different. I especially love the one with the two apertures. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous aperture cards Shabneez, loving the rainbow colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all of these Shabneez, but especially that gorgeous tree stamp one

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous Shabneez, love the two tone affect on the Merry Christmas. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete