30 November 2018

Festive Milk Carton - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

How has your week been?  I've had a really productive week and managed to get stuff I didn't think I would so it's a bonus.

The Daring Cardmakers are stepping away from the cards once again this week and would like to see the wonderful bags and boxes you make.  They don't have to be Christmas themed but I took the opportunity to try something new for Christmas.


I decided to go for a milk carton.  I've admired a lot of these on social media for a long time and thought I'd give it a go.  It was actually really quick and simple to do.

For the background, I used a digital download called Winter Celebrations which included backing papers and sentiments.  If you're a Create & Craft member you can download it for free.  It is just so cute and I was drawn to the adorable penguins and the colour scheme.

To embellish my box I die cut a tag and added the sentiment to it together with baker's twine and bells - they always come out at Christmas! I used a wooden peg to hold it all together.  I added foiled tape to the top and bottom of the box for added festive appeal!


So there we have it - a festive milk carton ready to be filled with goodies.  I'm going to make a few for our neighbours and fill them with goodies.

I hope you wave a wonderful weekend whatever you do and see you again next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Create & Craft Free Members Download - Winter Celebrations Papers
Dovecraft Bells, Peg and Baker's Twine
Sizzix Tag Dies






15 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning gift box it is gorgeous. I do love the paper you have used. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! Love that paper. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. a fabulous milk carton Shabneez, fun papers - so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this style of box and those papers are super cute. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shabneez. A great gift box and lovely colours and images on that cute paper. Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, love the papers and design of this box.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely not tried a milk carton yet x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these papers and what a fun carton.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shabneez … loving your little milk carton boxes … never made one of these but am tempted to try yours are really cute … Would love to be one of your neighbours lol … thank you for visiting my blog happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the fun pattern and embellishments used for this gorgeous milk carton box. This is one of my favourite type of boxes to make.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous little gift carton Shabneez and super cute penguins xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous gift box Shabneez, I love it!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the cute penguins on your chosen paper. Great make.
    GG

    ReplyDelete