23 December 2018

Quick & Easy Christmas Cards - CrafTangles DT

Happy Sunday!

I'm up on the CrafTangles blog for my last post of the year.  Just in case you've not completed your cards there's still time - ha!  I actually finished and delivered the last of my cards to neighbours yesterday.


Amongst my last CrafTangles DT package I got a wonderful set of papers which I've used for my last set of Christmas cards.


The variety in the paper pad is a great as there's something for everyone.  For my first card I die cut the circles from one of the papers and made a diagonal split card using the circles for toppers.  I added a sentiment with the CrafTangles Holiday stamp set.


Next up I used a kraft card base that worked really well with the paper I chose.  I cut another one of the papers and stamped an additional sentiment in the centre. 


For my final card the paper gave me the inspiration for the rest of the card. I used distress inks to stamp the sentiment an ombre fashion.

Before I go I just wanted to thank you all for reading my blog posts.  I've enjoyed reading each and every comment and appreciate your support.

Have a wonderful Christmas and see you in the New Year!
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Merry Christmas Paper Pad
CrafTangles Happy Holidays Stamp Set
CrafTangles Cardstock
Distress Inks
Everything else from my stash

12 comments:

  1. Great cards to make as a set to pop in a box for gifts. Thankyou for all the inspiration you've given me over the last year Shabneez. Wishing you and your family the best Christmas ever and hope all you wish for in 2019 comes true. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. Have a lovely Christmas and Happy New year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love that ombre sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, wishing you a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2019.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shabneez these cards are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely Christmas cards, great papers you chose to make them with. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shabneez, Brilliant set of cards.....I wish you and your lovely family a Happy Christmas and a crafty New Year 2019.....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection of cards Shabneez.
    A Happy New Year to you.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards Shabneez..wonderful and inspiring...happy new year.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Christmas cards, Shaneez. I love the effect of the colours on the sentiment on your last card. xx

    ReplyDelete