14 December 2018

Snowflakes Falling - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Christmas activities have been going on in full swing for the boys this past week.  It began with a brilliant Carol Service and combined play at the Church that we attended then trips to see various pantomimes and of course Christmas parties.  School is now over and the holidays have officially begun (for them at least)!

The Daring Cardmakers challenge this week is a snowflake themed one.  You can use a single snowflake or have an abundance of them - the choice is yours!  Lots of inspiration can be found HERE.


I got out my Go Press & Foil machine for this creation.  I had some beautiful light blue holographic foil that I used on a snowflake hot foil stamp.   I think the dark background highlights it quite well don't you?  I used a royal blue foil for the sentiment and added card candi and gems to embellish.

It's my last class tomorrow so although I'm still working next week I have some time off and we have activities planned with the boys.  I'm very much looking forward to it.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend whatever you do!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Create & Craft Core Cardstock for card base
Couture GoPress & Foil Machine
Blue and Light Blue Foils
Todo Hot foil Stamps
Craftwork Cards Card Candi
Dovecraft Self Adhesive Gems

13 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, a great festive card.
    Gosh your kids have finished early....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast between the card and foil, a beautiful card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Shabneez, the snowflakes look so pretty.
    Your boys have finished early, we have another week to go but just the class party left to do xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Shabneez. Those colours do work well together.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Shabneez. Those colours do work well together.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Shabneez, love the rich colour.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shabneez this this is a stunning card I love the design. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post today and most gorgeous creation to view.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your snowflake card Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, Shabneez, lovely design and I love it in shades of blue. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card Shabneez, I love the pretty blues.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete