31 January 2019

Floral Stamped Cards With And Without Colour - CrafTangles DT

Happy Thursday!

What a week it's been - lots and lots of papercrafting going on with very tight deadlines.  I've really enjoyed it and even though I have more work to complete I took a break to finish off these floral cards that I coloured in last week.

I find colouring therapeutic.  I need time to colour - it's something that can't be rushed for me.  So in this post I've picked a couple of the latest floral stamp sets from CrafTangles.


For my first card I used my Zig Clean Color Brush Pens on watercolour card.  The tulips are just gorgeous aren't they?  Roll on Spring!


Next up I used the same stamp set but no colouring.  I just felt the stamp was so detailed and gave such a crisp image that it didn't require any colour.


Instead I masked off the image and used my distress inks to create a colourful background with some spatters of water for added effect!

For my final card,  I opted for kraft card which lends itself so well to coloured pencils.


I love my Chameleon pencils as they have just the right consistency so you can control your shading  easily.  A couple of stitched die cuts finished the card.  You can find more detailed information on how I made these cards on the CrafTangles blog HERE.

I'm afraid I won't be blogging my usual Friday post tomorrow but I'll be back next week!

Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Just A Note Stamp Set
CrafTangles Celebrate You Stamp Set
CrafTangles Vintage Rosette Paper Pad
MFT Stitched Basic Edges Die Set
Chameleon Pencils
Kuretake Zig Clean Color Pens
Everything else from my stash

28 comments:

  1. Stunning DI background and gorgeous projects.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards you have made Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez your cards are gorgeous I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tulip cards are both so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three beautiful cards. Love the background on the second one

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful set of cards, roll on Spring! Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous Shabneez, love the stamps and background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three really lovely floral cards.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  9. All are so bright and beautiful be Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Shabneez, love the floral them and pretty flowers and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous floral cards, Shabneez. I especially love the background on the second card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shabneez these are just delightful. I love using Zig Clean Color Brush Pens too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning cards Shabneez, beautiful work you've done x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards Shabneez. Lovely designs and pretty stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three beautiful cards Shabneez, makes me think of Spring.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the flower stamp, so versatile. And you've made it look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  17. These flower images are so strong and beautiful, and you've really brought that out with your cards. Great work, Lovely Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards Shabneez, they are all fabulous.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Three beautiful cards, love the colouring on Kraft card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. interesting take on the color, I think I prefer the ones with the flowers colored. They are all very pretty though

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Shabneez … just love all your beautiful cards and love the colours you have used … have a great week … happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous cards Shabneez. Love the different colours and techniques you've used.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful floral cards Shabneez, love the designs.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous cards Shabneez....love the images and the colours...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are absolutely stunning and gorgeous..! Love Rose

    ReplyDelete