18 January 2019

Just Stamping - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Happy Friday!

I've had a very productive week which makes me happy.  Unfortunately, I'm not ahead of myself which I would have liked even more but neither am I behind!   I guess you can't have it all and I should be grateful I've ticked off so much on my to do lists.

The Daring Cardmakers challenge was chosen by Dawn this week, who wants to see only stamping on our cards.  I found this really difficult as I love to stamp and have no issues with it, but rarely do I use stamps by themselves.  My creations are usually combined with embellishments and die cuts.


I ended up using a pre loved Lawn Fawn stamp set and made my first Valentine!  I'm in love with the Catherine Pooler inks as the colours are so vibrant and make any card pop!  I stamped the banana in yellow all over randomly after I added a circle mask so I had space for my sentiment.  I added hearts stamped in red.  I finished with the sentiment in black and a red banner for the Happy Valentine's Day.  A fun card for a change!

I hope you'll join in with the challenge HERE and also see lots more inspiration for my fellow DT members.

I'll be back tomorrow with a fairy post so hope you'll pop in and see me again.  Thank you for your comments - they're all read and appreciated.

Shabneez

Products Used:
Lawn Fawn My Silly Valentine
Catherine Pooler Inks in Tutti Frutti, Tiara and Black Jack
Everything else from my stash


13 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card it is such fun I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, love the colours and design. Does us good to do something outside our comfort zone sometimes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the sentiment, works perfectly with the fruity stamp!

    This was sooooooooooooooooo hard :~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Shabneez....great sentiment and fun images....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Shabneez. Love the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic fun card, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Shabneez, a brilliant design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun Valentine card, love those bananas and sentiment. Great stamping and design.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Great fun for a Valentine card Shabneez, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bananas. It makes such a fun and cute card. I found it hard not add anything else. x

    ReplyDelete