21 February 2019

Using the CrafTangles Happily Ever After Stamp 3 Ways

Happy Thursday!

I'm up on the CrafTangles blog today showcasing a favourite floral stamp of mine - Happily Ever After.


For me this post is about showing how using different colouring mediums can tranform a stamp set.  So to begin, I stamped the image in sepia and coloured in using my Chameleon pens and Colour tops.


I just love how the intricacy of the stamp shows up so well on this card.  

Next, I had a play with the CrafTangles liquid water colours which are very vibrant and a joy to use.  I was really lazy and just put spots on my glass mat then mixed water in with a brush.


I did a wash with diluted water colour for the background and used a frame die which sets the image off.

Finally, I used kraft card and heat embossed the image in white.  I used my Chameleon pencils to colour in the flowers.


I kept all the cards simple so that the focal point remained the stamped image.  You can find a more detailed write up on how I made the cards on the CrafTangles blog HERE.

All being well I'll see you again tomorrow!
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Happily Ever After Stamp Set
Versafine Inks
Chameleon Pens and Colour Tops
Ranger White Embossing Powder
Chameleon Pencils
CrafTangles Liquid Water Colours
Elizabeth Craft Design Floral Notes Rectangle Die
Everything else from my stash


18 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Shabneez - different colouring techniques and mediums beautifully demonstrated.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez your cards are stunning. I love the different ways you have used that beautiful stamp. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely selection of cards Shabneez, all so different using a gorgeous stamp.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My....Shabneez....what a beautiful set of cards ....Love the pretty image...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Shabneez these are all stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are a gorgeous set of cards Shabneez - love them all ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Shabneez, three fabulous designs.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three beautiful cards, Shabneez. I love how different the lovely flower image looks on each card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are very beautiful Shabneez, I particularly love the one on the kraft card. Have a lovely weekend. Creative Blessing, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful as I've said, the colours on the first are GORGEOUS. The green frame on the second is marvellous idea and really sets the flowers off. And wow on the 3rd as it's just magnificent xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are stunning cards, that stamp is absolutely a show piece here..have a great weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely lovely! That flower sprig is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  13. The image is lively and looks perfect no matter which medium you use to colour it. Great cards.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I don't know how I missed these, they are gorgeous especially like the one on Kraft card

    ReplyDelete