12 March 2019

CrafTangles Wanderlust Papers With A Twist

Happy Tuesday!

How's your week been so far?  Has the snow stayed away?  It's been chilly my end but the sun has made up for it - having said that, it is wet and very windy today!

I'm up on the CrafTangles blog today with a beautiful new paper pad called Wanderlust.  As you can imagine from the title it's a travel themed paper pad but it incorporates some stunning florals as well.


For my first card I went all out on the travel theme and made a postcard using one of the papers which I cut to size then used glimmer paste through a stencil to create the 'Carta Postale'.  I stuck this on another of the papers and fussy cut some images as decoupage.


I went around the sentiment and postcard with distress ink sofly to create a more vintage look.

For my next card I chose a fresh, floral paper and used my favourite fairy dust glimmer paste through a leaf stencil to get a textured background.


I decoupaged the camera in the top left corner and added a sentiment to finish.

For my final card I used a damask stencil on a predominantly Italian themed page.  The damask just made me think of the embroidery and material prints I'd seen when I'd travelled around parts of Italy.


To soften the black gesso I'd used through the stencil I added some copper art wax.  I love the sentiment on this on - Take Me Anywhere!

See you again later on in the week,
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Wanderlust Paper Pad
CrafTangles Glimmer Paste - Denim Blue
CrafTangles Glimmer Paste - Fairy Dust
CrafTangles Black Gesso
CrafTangles Art Wax - Copper Penny
CrafTangles Stencil - Damask Delight
CrafTangles Stencil - Autumn Leaves
CrafTangles Stencil - Vintage Label
Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy
CrafTangles Denim Cardstock
Everything else from my stash

10 comments:

  1. these are beautiful cards Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning set of cards. Those papers you have used are gorgeous. Stay safe warm today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous set of cards. The papers would be great for journalling etc too. Really wet and windy here too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Shabneez, loving the layers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three beautiful cards Shabneez, lovely papers - so pretty.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the soft, subtle shading of these, they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the textures on these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards Shabneez, love the papers.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, Shabneez, lovely designs. xx

    ReplyDelete