08 March 2019

Mad March Hare - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Have you missed me?!  Even though I only missed a week of blogging it feels like forever.......I've had a lot of work on and many miles of travel so it's been a bit tiring.

Joanne has set the challenge this week for the Daring Cardmakers and has chosen the Mad March Hare as her title.  She'd like to see a rabbit or a hare on your creation or even some form of hair would do........  There is a lot of inspiration from my fellow DT members HERE.


I've gone down the cute route using a Darice cut and emboss die for the rabbit.   In fact all the dies are Darice and the 'Celebrate' has been cut out of gold glitter card.  The heart aperture that I turned into a balloon by drawing the string has been filled with a bead mix.


I think the embossing really gives the rabbit definition on the ears and back, don't you?  A simple shaker creation but it's a definite favourite of mine.

I have a Sunday off before another Trimcraft demo next week which I am very much looking forward to.

See you again on Tuesday!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Darice Sentiment Dies
Darice Forest Friends Die Set
Darice Nesting Hearts Dies
Stix 2 Anything Seed Bee'd and Fine Glitter
Everythng else from my stash


19 comments:

  1. Fun shaker card Shabneez, love the dash of glitz from the sentiment and the bead mix and that’s a cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so very beautiful Shabneez great design
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card I love the design. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, especially love the shaker heart!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Shabneez, I love the shaker element.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous shaker card, just love that little bunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant idea for a shaker card. Love the gold sentiment and pinky purpe colours in those beads.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Shabneez, but I must go to spec savers I read bread mix at first......lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this and you have used my fave technique. I just love shaker cards. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stunning. Loving the Shaker card. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card! I love the shaker and all the sparkle! Perfect for Crafter's Castle challenge :) Hugs...Janie crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love this little shaker rabbit....gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! The white and gold theme with the pop of pink works a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great, fun and cute card. Sometimes I forget haw effective and eyecatching a simple card can be.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous shaker card Shabneez, something very different!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a FAB fun card Shabneez, I've not done a shaker card yet as I'm a bit scared to try + I don't have anything to put in it like sequins. What else could go I to make a shaker? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great idea for a shaker card, Shabneez. The CAS design really shows off the balloon. xx

    ReplyDelete