24 March 2019

Mother's Day Cards using CrafTangles products

Happy Weekend!

I can't believe it's only a week to Mother's Day and I've not made my Mum a card yet!  I'd better get crafting hadn't I?!  Before I do, I wanted to share some Mother's Day cards I've made using some of the recent CrafTangles releases.


All the cards are made using the Hug Me stamp set containing 3 cute animals with banners that come with a variety of sentiments.  For my first card, I used the CrafTangles Vintage Rosette paper pad for the background and fussy cut some of the roses from it to add to my die cut wreath.


The rabbit was coloured in using my Zig Clean Color Brush markers.

Next up, I chose a bright background from the CrafTangles Sweet Love paper pad and this time I paper pieced the scarf on the cat to co-ordinate with the rest of the card.


I used a couple of grey shades of Zig markers to give the cat some stripes.  I added a very useful Mother's Day stamp from a previous CrafTangles release together with some die cuts to finish.

For my final card, I got my stencils out and used a brick one to create a wall, adding darker shading so it looked like a hole with the dog peeking out.


I added die cut lettering and a few hearts to finish.  I'm sure you'll agree it's such a cute stamp set and one I can see myself using a lot in the future.

I'm feeling a little sorry for myself this weekend as I have a cold, passed on by my lovely boys.  It's a good job I haven't had any commitments so I can stay at home.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Hug Me Stamp Set
CrafTangles Mothers Day Stamp Set
CrafTangles Butterflies & Bricks Stencil
CrafTangles Vintage Rosette paper pad
CrafTangles Sweet Love paper pad
Zig Clean Color Brush Markers
Sizzix Alphabet Dies
Sizzix Wreath Die
Sizzix Photoframe Dies
Ranger Distress Inks
Everything else from my stash


14 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez these are gorgeous Mother's Day cards I love them all. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cute selection of cards.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, especially like the first one xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful Shabneez, I hope you have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Shabneez, love the image and beautiful details.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post today lovely combination of cards.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards Shabneez, all so different!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just soooo cute. Especially the little rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cards xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three adorable Mother's Day cards Shabneez. Hope you feel better soon.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Shabneez....Just love the cut image....sweet set of card...Hope you feel better soon....Sending Hugs.. Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous cards Shabneez, adorable stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab cards, love the images, you better get a move on with your mom's card...lol

    ReplyDelete