29 May 2019

Contemporary Watercolour Floral Eid Collection - CrafTangles DT

Happy Wednesday!

It's not long until Eid now so I thought I'd make a few more cards for family, friends and neighbours using CrafTangles products.  I tend to find Eid cards can be quite traditional and I wanted to veer away from that and make a fresh, modern batch.


I was able to do this using the range of CrafTangles flower stamps which I absolutely love as they can be adapted for any occassion.


Throughout my time on the CrafTangles DT I have seen my team mates make card sets using similar products with a few changes in colour or image.  I thought I'd have a go at this as I hadn't before and it worked out well!


I wanted tthe stamping to appear softer which doesnt work using black ink so I used grey on all the cards including the sentiment.


I really enjoyed colouring in the flowers with the watercolours as they are vibrant and yet with water you can get so many more shades.  I blended a couple of colours on both the flowers and the leaves.

My Trimcraft demonstration cycle is continuing and I will be at The Range in Enfield from 11am this Sunday.

Have a wonderful day!
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Liquid Watercolours
CrafTangles Eid Mubarak Stamp Set
CrafTangles Celebrate You Stamp Set
CrafTangles Happily Ever After Stamp Set
CrafTangles Just A Note
Everything else from my stash

11 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Shabneez....just love the pretty colours and the flower images...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sets of cards ..! Love the fresh and bright colours ...non traditional Eid card !
    Hugs Rozina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez these cards are stunning. I love them all they are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Shabneez, I love the beautiful flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Shabneez, pretty stamps and fabulous colouring.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sets of card and love the fresh floral look. Eid Mubarak to you and your family .
    Hugs
    Rozina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could have sworn I left a message to say how beautiful these are, but apparently not!

    They really are though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful set of cards Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete