03 May 2019

May Elemental Challenge - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy May!

Today is a very special day as my eldest son comes back after a week away with his class on a PGL (Parents Get Lost) trip.  He couldn't contain is excitement at the prospect of a week away with his friends doing lots of outdoor activities.  Thankfully the weather has stayed dry for the most part - I hope!  I'll have his favourite dinner ready and I can't wait to give him a big hug - I do love him and have missed him more than he'll ever know!!!

As it's the first Friday in May, it's an Elemental Challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers.  It's a bit of a fairy and butterfly themed one which ties in so well with the Dovecraft FairyTales collection that I've used on my creation.


I've made an easel card using one of the elements from the decoupage pack as a topper.  Fussy cut butterflies finish it off and I've added glitter glue to give the butterflies extra sprakle.


This is the board that I've chosen and you need to pick 3 elements from it for your creation - colour counts as one.  You can see lots more inspiration HERE and I hope that you'll join in.

I will have more of the Fairytale collection together with other new Trimcraft collections during May and June at free demos that I'm doing at The Range Stores.  My calendar for May is as follows:

Sunday 5 May - The Range Aylesbury
Sunday 12 May - The Range Luton
Sunday 19 May - The Range Romford
Sunday 26 May - The Range St Albans

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Dovecraft Fairytales Collection
Everything else from my stash


19 comments:

  1. Sweet card, I never think of doing an easel, looks great here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful, just love the card shape and the previous fairies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pretty and delicate card, its perfect. Fabulous Inspiration board Shabneez, I had a ball with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Shabneez, I do love the fairies and easel card too. Beautiful pastel shades.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Shabneez, such a pretty topper and lovely butterflies.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful easel card, the papers and decoupage elements used are so pretty and idesl for your gorgeous elemental challenge.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really pretty card Shabneez and a super idea to showcase the gorgeous decoupage on an easel card. Have a great demo on Sunday and hugs with your son xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a magical, whimsical wonder. So beautiful and lots of dimension and detail to drool over. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Shabneez. I really like the soft colours in this collection. I'm sure your son's got lots to tell you about his week! Enjoy your demos.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh I've never done an easel card but you've made me really want to try, so I'm going to go and look at some tutorials then try and do it & enter too
    The butterflies and fairies are no problem as I've quite a collection xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card ..love the design and magical feel .
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. it's very beautifulllllll Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty easel card Shabneez, lovely soft colours.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful. I really love these new papers. Is this the collection that comes with the fairy dust pots?

    ReplyDelete