05 June 2019

Father's Day Card - CrafTangles June Challenge Inspiration

Happy Wednesday!

I rarely schedule posts but I have on this occassion as I will be celebrating the festival of Eid with my family!  Eid is celebrated to mark the end of the month of fasting for Muslims.  We're very much looking forward to celebrating with family we don't see very often.

I'm up on the CrafTangles blog today with some inspiration for the June challenge which has an Anything Goes theme. 


I love vibrant colours and the latest Simon Hurley inks were what I used for the coloured sentiments. I decided to combine them with CrafTangles stamps and liquid water colour for the spots on the dogs.  

I have a step by step photo tutorial over on the CrafTangles blog HERE if you're interested in learning more.  I hope you'll join in too!


After many weeks of working weekends I have one off before my final Trimcraft demos in Stevenage on 16 June and Hemel Hempstead on 23 June.  

See you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Hug Me Stamp Set
CrafTangles Oh Fudge Liquid Watercolor
CrafTangles Vellum
Hero Arts Stamp & Die Set
Simon Hurley Ink Pads
Everything else from my stash





12 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card I love the design. Have a great time celebrating with your family and friends. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, love the image and beautiful design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super cute stamp set. Lovely card. Enjoy your family

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Shabneez. The dog stamp with different sentiments is a great idea.
    Eid Mubarak! Enjoy the family celebrations xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this one Shabneez, great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card Shabneez, I love the fun dogs - a great design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card, love those stamps.

    I saw your scrapbook designs in the C&C magazine - they look fantastic.

    Enjoy your celebrations. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Shabneez, such cute stamps!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Shabneez.....I see you are in the crate and craft magazine....great work...lovely layouts and photos...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete