06 September 2019

Let's Smoosh! - Tubby Crafts DT

Happy September!

I'm wayyyyyy behind on my blog as I've been away for most of August.  We had an amazing holiday and managed to spend time with family in America too.  The boys are back at school and so I've been trying to get back into the routine.

This post was on the Tubbycraft blog at the end of August and in fact it was created at the beginning of August but I just haven't had time to get it out on my own blog until now.  I decided to do a post on smooshing as it's something I really enjoy and the dye based inks Tubby Crafts has are perfect for this technique!


So for the first card I used the Unicorn Dreams set and isn't that unicorn so adorable!  I used the Tubby Craft ink pads to colour in the stamped image too.


For my second card I used the technique on a shell and I'm really pleased with the way it came out.


I heat embossed the sentiment to make it pop and I added Dovecraft 3D Pearl effects to the pearl in the middle and I think it looks quite realistic don't you?

Hopefully I'll be back on track soon and I will be hopping over to your blogs to comment as well.  Thanks to those of you who commented in my absence.

Have a great weekend!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Tubby Craft Dye Inks in: Imperial Red, Tangy Orange, Lemon Yellow, Lawn Green, Aqua Blue, Lavender Violet, Chocolate Brown, Mustard Yellow and Jet Black.
Tubby Craft Unicorn Dreams Stamp Set
Tubby Craft Precious Treasure Stamp Set
Dovecraft 3D Pearl Effects
Everything else from my stash



12 comments:

  1. Welcome back Shabneez, lovely projects and the one below is also a beauty.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Shabneez, I love that little unicorn and your background colorings are just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Shabneez....hope you had a lovely break....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez your cards are stunning they are both beautiful. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute projects Shabneez, so clourful. Sounds like a fun summer.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's super sweet and beautiful Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are wonderful Shabneez. Smooshing is a fun, fabulous, and very versatile, technique. Glad you and the family had a lovely summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back, Shabneez, glad you've had a good summer. Your cards are so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So good to see you back Sweetie!

    Love these, the technique looks fab - especially for the shell - it gives such a realistic look to it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cards Shabneez and welcome back.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad your holiday was good. I also love the smooching effect on cards and it's really easy isn't it. Tfs xxx

    ReplyDelete