04 October 2019

Autumn! - DCM October Elemental Challenge

Happy October!

I do love this time of year, the changing colours on the trees and it all just feels so much cosier even though it's getting colder outside of course!  This leads me on to the latest Daring Cardmakers challenge which has a very autumnal feel to it.


I think I've managed autumn on a card here - ha!   I inked the background papers, die cut a wreath and leaves on which I blended distress inks.  I added a spray of water on the leaves to get the desired effect.


To finish, I added twine and nuvo drops together with a sentiment.  


In order to join in with this challenge all you have to do is to pick at least 3 elements from the photo above.  I chose the colours, leaves and wood for my creation. 

Have a great weekend and if you are anywhere near Aylesbury I will be at The Range there from 11am on Sunday with another Trimcraft Christmas Demo.

Shabneez

Products Used:
Sizzix Pretty Wreath Die
Dovecraft Leaf Die
Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Aged Mahogany, Tumbled Glass, Wild Homey and Brushed Corduroy
Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops in Pale Gold
First Edition Sweet Nothings Paper Pad
Everything else from my stash


14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Shabneez, love autumn as natures showcases some wonderful colours. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Autumn card Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I just love the design. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card for Autumn Shabneez. The colours work fabulously together.
    Have a great demo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect Shabneez, beautful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great work Shabneez, love the shading on the leaves. They layout is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great minds think alike with the Autumn Wreath idea haha!

    Love what you've done with yours, especially the little loops of twine that really lift the design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic wreath Shabneez, love the twine.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Shabneez, love the depth on the leaves and soft background.
    Hugs Rozina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous autumnal card Shabneez, I love the dies you have used.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab Autumn colours and great card. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super card Shabneez, a great wreath and beautiful leaves.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, Shabneez! I especially like the little water drops on your leaves.

    ReplyDelete