22 November 2019

Natural, Gold & White - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been a strange old week, I started off really productive then things started getting in the way so I wasn't able to achieve as much as I wanted to.  I had a horrible start to the day today though - a van veered my car on to the other side of the road.  This was on a main road but thankfully it was clear in the other direction.  It was so scary and I was shaking afterwards.  I've decided I'm buying a dash cam as driving is becoming increasingly hazardous.

Anyway, there's a lovey Christmas theme challenge just begun on the Daring Cardmakers - Natural, Gold and White.  I must admit initially I found it hard as I just had sooooo many ideas going on but settled on this one!


Earlier on in the week I was lucky enough to win a Papermill Direct prize draw and so I used the kraft card from that on my design.  I also used a newly purchased Stitched Sentiment & Scallped Frame Die from Time for Tea Designs which you can find HERE and it fits perfectly on a 6" x 4" card blank.  So many of the scallped frames are the American A2 size.  I also have a 10% off code so if you want to order the die set then you can use code T4TSHABNEEZ10.


The Merry Christmas sentiment die is a freebie Crafter's Companion one and the snowflakes are from the Trimcraft Simply Creative Range.  To finish, I added some Tonic Nuvo drops to add a little texture.  I hope you'll join in with the challenge and you can see more inspiration HERE.

I'm very much looking forward to this weekend as my current cycle of demos are over and tomorrow we are going to celebrate our neighbours' Ruby Wedding Anniversary with them.  The husband has organised a surprise for his wife and has ended up hiring an entire restaurant!

Have a wonderful weekend whatever you do and see you again soon,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Papermill Direct Kraft Card
Time for Tea Sentimen & Scalloped Frame Die Set
Darice Glitter Prints Paper
Simply Creative Snowflakes
Crafters Companion Sentiment Die
Tonic Nuvo Drops 
Everything else from my stash


12 comments:

  1. Lovely! How fortuitous to win the perfect card-stock for this challenge ;)
    Your new die looks great - and fab for dressing down, or up, depending on your moos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your new die set which makes this card fabulous. I have a dash cam on my car and wouldn't be without it. Just happy your are okay.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your close call and very lucky you were unhurt!Congrats on winning the prize draw and love your Christmas card and great dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Shabneez - the combination looks great. Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience and hope that you aren't too shaken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shabneez, sorry to here about your mishap ..bet you were really shaken up.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your're ok Shabneez. Love the xmas card.Enjoy your weekend.
    Fatima xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card design, love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous Christmas card Shabneez, a super design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Shabneez always nice to win something crafty x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Shabneez. It's always lovely to find dies which fit standard UK sized cards. The Nuvo drops finish off your card perfectly. xx

    ReplyDelete