29 November 2019

Shining Lights - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

How are you?  Have you bought anything in the Black Friday sales? I've picked up a few bits - mainly for the boys, although I did succumb to buying a couple of crafty bits.

This week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge is all about shining lights and it immediately made me think of a candle, so I got out the only candle stamp I own with which got it's first airing on my blog this time last year!


I stamped the image on watercolour card and used my Zig Clean Color Pens to colour in the image using some sparkle.   I then decided to add some sprigs of die cut holly and my Nuvo drops for the berries.


I added a frame around my aperture in gold and die cut a sentiment in the same cardstock to finish.  It took me a long time to design this one but I'm really pleased with the way it's turned out.  You can see the glow from the flame in this close up a little better - it was hard to capture.

You can see lots more inspration on the blog HERE and I hope you'll join in as it doesn't have to be a card - anything crafty with lights!


I've got another blog post tomorrow so I better go and finish that one off!

Happy Shopping - ha!!!
Shabneez

Products Used:
CrafTangles Holly Jolly Christmas Stamp Set
Sizzix Winter Leaves Die Set
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Red Berries
Crafters Companion Christmas Sentiment Die Set
Zig Clean Color Pens
Everything else from my stash

13 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Shabneez and worth every minute spent working on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Shabneez. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love how you framed the image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design, Shabneez. The lovely image looks great framed in the circle. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a fabulous card, image and gorgeous colours..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Shabneez, a lovely image and pretty colours.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Shabneez, I'm tempted with the Zig's x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful CAS card Shabneez. The textured papers and image are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Shabneez! I’m just catching up after a visit to Bruges Christmas markets.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete