13 December 2019

O Christmas Tree - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Just a quick post from me today (I can hear you all sighing with relief !!!!) to share the Daring Cardmakers latest challege.  It's a Christmas Tree themed one and you don't have to make a card either.


I had this idea in my head about trying to make a Christmas tree shape card yet I didn't want it to be entirely triangular so I made this!  In keeping with the theme I have added 3 wooden Christmas trees and embellished them with gems.

It's definitely a favourite of mine this season and it went down well at the Trimcraft demos too.

If you'd like to join in, here is a little more info and you can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend and see you again soon!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Dovecraft Wooden Trees
Dovecraft Christmas Tales Paper Pad
Dovecraft Christmas Tales Decoupage Pad
Simply Creative Gems
Dovecraft Christmas Washi Tape
Dovecraft Wooden Alphabet Letters
Dovecraft Twine
Everything else from my stash

8 comments:

  1. A super card Shabneez, a great shape, such a good idea.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love the design it is fabulous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, love the wooden embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, beautiful design x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and different card, looks great and love the one below in this post.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shape and the added wooden trees with bling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete