17 January 2020

Something New! - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

How's your week been? I've had a very productive one regardless of the stormy weather.  I'm getting back in the swing of the school runs even with the increase in after school clubs!

I'm sharing my take on the Daring Cardmakers Challenge which this week is entitled 'Something New'.  I've used a new stamp and die set to make a new home card.  Do you reckon I'll get extra points?!!!


I must admit I really enjoyed making this card and getting back into the colouring was great.  I've done a lot of colouring this week.  I used my Chameleon pens to colour in the stamped images and made a stencilled background then die cut the frames and images before sticking them on.

You can see a lot more inspiration HERE which I'm sure will inspire you to join in as I do love to see what others come up with.

I'm looking forward to catching up with family this weekend.  Hope you have a good one whatever you do!

See you next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Time for Tea Designs Bee Happy Stamp & Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Hello Rectangle Stitched Nesting Dies
Catherine Pooler Stamp Set
Chameleon Pens
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Everything else from my stash


10 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love the bee he is so cute with his basket of flowers. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and love the bee
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee-autiful new home card, loving the bee.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, a super design and cute Bee.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Shabneez ,love the bee and your colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Shabneez, the bee and things are fabulous.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Shabneez - the bee is so cute.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely New Home card, Shabneez. I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete