21 February 2020

All Tied Up - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's been a a fabulous week so far with celebrating my little one's birthday, half term and the icing on the cake - a visit from my Dad!

The Daring Cardmakers are all 'Tied Up' this week as Kathy has set the challenge to use some form of thread, twine, wool etc on your cards.  I decided to go for Baker's Twine which is ever so useful and I enjoy making use of it.


I have used the First Edition Bloom & Wonder paper pad and the monochrome paper is my absolute favourite from the pad!  I've teamed it with a fussy cut butterfly and foliage from the same pad together with a sentiment, leaf sprigs and squares cut from the First Edition Digital Die Cuts USBs.


I think you can just make out the sparkle from the black Dovecraft A5 Premium Adhesive Glitter Card that I used to cut out the leaves and the sentiment.  It was a time saver for sure, especially for the sentiment as I didn't have to use glue!

You can find lots more inspiration for the challenge HERE.

Enjoy your weekend and see you again soon,
Shabneez 

Products Used:
First Edition Bloom & Wonder Paper 12 x 12 Paper Pad
Dovecraft A5 Premium Adhesive Glitter Card
Dovecraft Coloured Cardstock
American Crafts Bakers Twine
First Edition Digital Dies - Florals & Foliage
First Edition Digital Dies - Sentiments
First Edition Digital Dies - Shapes



15 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Shabneez, lovely papers.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card - just love how it works together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous sympathy card. These are never easy to make. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour combination on this beautiful sympathy card. Loving the butterflies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stunning, I really love this color combination

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Shabneez, a lovely colour combo too.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Shabneez....Love the layout....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, Shabneez. I love that monochrome look. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Shabneez. I love the colour combo. I'm afraid I'm still at the 'drooling over' stage with this paper pad! Must get round to using it now!!
    Fatima xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The twine adds a lovely extra textural element along with the subtle glitter, lovely card Shabneez!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a wonderful card Shaneez, I love the colour scheme and the layers.. Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Shabneez and beautiful papers -love the butterfly and dark foliage
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete