03 April 2020

April 2020 Elemental Challenge - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

My eldest son celebrated his birthday this week and it was odd having a lock down birthday but we made it as special as we could with family Face Time and a home made chocolate orange birthday cake among other treats.

As it's the first Friday of the month the Daring Cardmakers have an Elemental Challenge that I have chosen.


I'm still on my mission to brighten people's social media feed and so I've made a cheerful card that has elements of Spring on it.

I've created a masked stencil background and added my Time for Tea Design stamped images that I've coloured with my Chameleon pens and fussy cut.  


I added some die cut grass to give a little texture and some die cut flowers in the grass to finish!

Below is the mood board from which you need to choose at least 3 elements (colours count as 1).  I chose the scalloped background, colours, rabbit and flowers.  The question is what will you choose?!  You can see lots more inspiration from the Design Team HERE.


Have a lovely weekend whatever you do.  I'm hoping to make a start on the garden.

See you next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Cloud Stencil
Time for Tea Large Circle Masking Stencil
Sizzix Magical Unicorn Die Set
Everything else from my stash




15 comments:

  1. A lovely hoppy card Shabneez!
    Enjoy your gardening.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love love this! So cute.

    Love your board this time - it was really hard to choose what to use for my card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Shabneez, you have created such a fun scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shabneez this is an adorable card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful refreshing card, I love the bunny. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely bright and cheerful card, Shabneez. It reminds me of all the times this week that the two little girls next door have been bouncing on their trampoline and have been peering over our fence. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card and stamped images-chocolate orange cake sounds delicious
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy lock down birthday wishes to your son and I am sure it was special with family there...love your card and enjoy your gardening...which I just love doing.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw gorgeous card Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card Shabneez....love the cute bunny....hope you and the boys are keeping safe and well....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so cute! I love the hopping bunny with the trampolin and the sky blue background (which reminds me of a decorated Easter egg somehow).
    I also love your mission to spread cheerfulness on social media these days! Great mood board, Shabneez.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card Shabneez, love it x
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Shabneez, such a fun card.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great, fun card Shabneez!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete