20 May 2020

Sending Crafty Hugs - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

We're certainly loving the current heatwave - wonder how long it'll last?  It has been lovely to sit in the garden and get the boys involved with growing some fruit and vegetables as well.

I'm sharing another of the Time for Tea Design New releases today, the Crafty Cats clear stamp set.  This set is definitely perfect for all of us crafty folk!


The set contains a number of cats and lots of craft supplies to accessorize your cats with!  The coordinating die set enables you to cut out the paw of the cat so she can hold something in it - in my case a pencil!


I used my Chameleon pens to colour in the images and I think the cat looks rather cute with the stripes don't you?

See you again on Friday!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Everything else from my stash


8 comments:

  1. Great CAS card love the cute cat and B.paper-absolutely roasting here today
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Shabneez, the background and sweet image is wonderful.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I bet your sons are enjoying the garden. Growing things is so rewarding. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Shabneez. I'm really liking these cute cats!
    Hope you have a lovely eid. Take care. Fatima xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cute cat and the background colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous colours and gosh the stamp is adorable.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Shabneez, I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Shabneez, I'm not really a cat person but I love this very cute card. TFS X X

    ReplyDelete