10 June 2020

Father's Day Art - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

With Father's Day not far away I thought I'd share a little inspiration by showing you what I made for my Dad, predominantly using Time for Tea Design products.


The wonderful Crafty Cats Stamp and Die set has provided me with the inspiration for this one as it has an easel on it so I thought I'd make a novelty easel card for a bit of fun!  All the elements were stamped, coloured with my Chameleon pens and die cut.  

For the mini easel, I masked off the image inside it so I had a blank canvas (pun intended!!!).  I began by using the Splish Splash stencil to make the splatter for which the new Time for Tea Designs small blender brush worked a treat!  Next, I stamped the 'Happy' from the Bee Happy stamp set and 'Father's Day' from another.  I added glossy accents where appropriate.


The easel card base was made from a square kraft card from which I cut a section out using the Hello Nesting Rectangle die set.  I stamped over it with a woodgrain stamp.

I used the same stencil again for the mess on the floor which I'm sure I would make if I painted like that.  If only you knew the mess I got into just papercrafting!!!!  As ever, you can get 10% off anything in the Time for Tea Designs store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10 at no cost to myself.

See you again on Friday!
Shabneez

Products Used:
Time for Tea Beautiful Blender Brush - Small
Time for Tea Designs Hello Rectangle Stitched Dies
Time for Tea Designs Splish Splash Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Bee Happy Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Square Stitched Nesting Dies
Hero Arts Happy Stamp & Cut Set
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Everything else from my stash




10 comments:

  1. Lovely design, great colours and cute stamps.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Shabneez, just perfect for Father's day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Father's day card Shabneez, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute card and image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design for your card and cute images x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I just love that design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so cute, Shabneez. Your Dad is going to love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the easel - what a cute idea. Your dad will love this, I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card Shabneez, a fabulous easel design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really cute card Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete