10 July 2020

Deckchair Stripes & Sunny Spots - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

All that rain is doing wonders for our grass.  It was in a dire way but then we treated it and sowed grass seed and you can see real green grass now!  It clearly doesn't take a lot to make me happy at the moment does it?!

The Daring Cardmakers challenge today is a fun one.  It's using spots and/or stripes on your card.  I kind of thought the circle shape could be classed as a large dot on mine but the verdict's not out yet!!!  What do you think?


I used the Time for Tea Designs Sunnsy Side Up Stencil to make the stripes, highlighting the thank you on the card.  My panda bears were kept simple but I added a hair bow to one and a bow tie to the other.

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll join in the fun!

Have a lovely weekend and I'll see you next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Pandamonium Stamp & Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Sunny Side Up Stencil
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Everything else from my stash

15 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, Shabnez. Great stencilling and I love the circle shape - definitely a large dot! Cute little pandas too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Shabneez, cute pandas and great design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most definitely a large dot! I love the design and those pandas are cute.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sunshine card Shabneez!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is cute and lovely Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shabneez this is stunning. I love those cute pandas. We are enjoying our garden a lot at the moment. I like growing things we can eat. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been absolutely heaving it down here today.LOve the cute panda couple and stencilled background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous post full of awesome pretty colours and style. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Shabneez, I think it definitely counts as a spot with those sunny stripes and cute panda pair. I know what you mean, I'm a bit obsessed with the garden this year as I spend alot of time looking at it with being at home so much! Every day my hubby and I are spotting which flower has opened etc so congrats on your healthy grass! Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card Shabneez. Your card shape definitely counts as a dot! Enjoy your garden.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep it works for me, love the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so cute Shabneez - such a fun card to receive and sure to brighten anyone's day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your energetic take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha to your very large single dot - what are you like?

    Love the sun ray stripes ide

    And you're right about the rain and the grass, ours was looking a tad brown till the rain came.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card, love the sunshine stripes!

    ReplyDelete