25 July 2020

So Grateful For You - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Weekend!

Time for Tea Designs has a new release which came out yesterday.  It is huge and has a mix of everyday and Christmas products.  Today I'm showcasing a combination of the new release stamp sets - the Background Stamp and the All Occasion Critter Stamp to form a cute scene. It's definitely somewhere I'd love to live as it looks so idyllic!


I used the Circle of Love dies to make my circular Easel card.  Next, I stamped and masked the Background Scene stamp and used the Sunnyside Up stencil as the backdrop.  


I coloured in the background using a mix of Chameleon pens and Distress Oxide ink pads to form a scene.  I then went on to die cut the rabbit and bees from the All Occasion Critters stamp.  After colouring them in I adhered them to my scene.

A frame from the mini frame & border die set was cut and used as a stopper for my easel card.

You can see and purchase all the new releases HERE and don't forget to use my code T4TSHABNEEZ10 for a 10% saving on anything in store!

The latest Christmas releases will be on Create & Craft on Monday at 4.30pm.  I've a number of samples to share so watch this space!

Enjoy your weekend!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Background Scene
Time for Tea Designs All Occasion Critters
Time for Tea Designs Circle of Love Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Sunnyside Up Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Mini Frame & Banner Die Set
Chameleon Pens
Distress Oxide Ink Pads




8 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Shabneez, a wonderful scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love the scene you have created. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful easel card Shabneez, love the cute scene you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous easel card and love the cute scene you created
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous easel card, love that sensational scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've created a beautiful scene and card Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute, I love the shape of your card today

    ReplyDelete