05 August 2020

Feeling Under The Weather - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

I think the card I've made for today's post is very apt given the mixture of weather we've had lately.  We've certainly been spotting a good few rainbows too in case you missed a real one I've added one to my card! 

Once again, I've used a couple of the Time for Tea Designs new release stamps sets - the All Occasion Critters and the Storms Don't Last Forever sets.


My background was made using the Scene It and Splish Splash stencils together with distress oxides.  I used the die cut rainbow from the Storms Don't Last Forever set and coloured with distress oxides.  I then added clouds that I stamped and die cut from the same set.


The cute cat was coloured with my Chameleon markers, die cut then adhered along with the sentiment.  I added splatters of water to the puddle to make it more realistic.

I hope you have a good week and see you again later in the week,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Time for Tea Designs All Occasion Critters Stamp & Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Storms Don't Last Forever Stamp & Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Splish Splash Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Scene It Stencil
Time for Tea Designs Beautiful Blender Brushes
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash




12 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, lovely design here ....hugs. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. That kitty is so cute. Anyone would feel better if they received this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, we certainly have been caught out in the rain over the past couple of weeks when we have been out on our daily walks. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet and wonderful card Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. That image is so darn cute, I just love it and your coloring is beautiful. Great work Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  6. A bright cheerful card Shabneez - sure to cheer up anybody!
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a lovely weekend ... 🎊

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Shabneez, a cute image - you have created a lovely scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card love the cute image and rainbow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete