12 August 2020

Rainbow Bookmark Card - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

We've still not had any thunderstorms my end but hoping they will come soon so that it might cool things down a little. I'm having an iced coffee as I write this post, I can't manage hot drinks at all!

Today I'm sharing a card and gift in one that I created with the Time for Tea Designs Rainbow Mini Shaker Die.


I began by creating the bookmark which is a die from the Hello Rectangle Stitched Border Die set.  I stamped stars from the All Occasions Stamp set for the background then stamped, coloured and cut out the very cute raccoon as my focal character.  I thought it made sense to have him on the bookmark as he was carrying some stationery and looked studious!


I added some more background stamping to the base of my card then I die cut the rainbows twice and added holographic card making sure not to adhere a couple of the arches so that the bookmark can slot into it.

Don't forget you can get 10% off anything off in the Time for Tea Designs Store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Providing I've not melted I will see you later in the week!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Hello Rectangle Stitched Border Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Rainbow Mini Shaker Die
Time for Tea Designs All Occasions Stamp Set
Chameleon Pens
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Everything else from my stash


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful rainbow shaker card Shabneez hope you will add your beautiful card in our shaker card challenge at https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a delightful card, love your idea. thanks for the store code, I do so love their images

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love the bookmark. My hubby has been making us iced coffee it is very nice and cooling. Enjoy your day. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I love how your secured the bookmark. Such a clever idea
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous I do love the bookmark.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project Shabneez - nice idea using the arches to hold the bookmark. Lots of lightening and thunder here on Monday night but nothing since. Guess it's gonna be manual watering tonight!
    Enjoy the weather.
    Fatima x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super card and bookmark Shabneez, a fabulous shaker design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful and stunning card with the most gorgeous colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely card Shabneez
    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shaker card Shabneez, love the added bookmark.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely make Shabneez and extra special with the gift x

    ReplyDelete