23 September 2020

Hang In There!

Happy Wednesday!

Following on from the Prime Minister's speech last night it seems like at least another 6 months of restrictions are on the cards for the UK.  I personally don't think enough measures have been put in place and how they will enforce non compliance of the new rules is a mystery.

Anyhow, the wording on this card seemed very appropriate as I think hanging on is all we can do at the moment!   I've used the Up, Up & Away Stamp set as it's one I hadn't used and I had an idea to make a background for it using dies so I did!


I'm such a paper lover and in fact the paper pad I used for die cutting the sun and clouds are both from one I won a few months ago from Craft Consortium. It goes to show you have to be in it to win it where competitions are concerned.


I coloured in my images using my Chameleon pens together with colour tops which blend colours from any colour family together seamlessly.  I added a little glitter glue to the hot air balloon and some to the sunburst for a subtle touch of glimmer.

Don't forget you can get 10% off anything in the Time for Tea Designs store with my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

This may be my only blog post of the week as I'm not sure I can manage one on  Friday but we'll see what happens!

Have a great week,

10 comments:

  1. Love this die cut, been looking for one like this....
    Beautiful designed creation, amazing colours too..♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and cool colours, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Shabneez, a fabulous design - I have to agree, totally appropriate for the current situation.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I just love it. The sentiment is so appropriate. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, love the pretty design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fun scene you have created Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute card and images-love the die-cut sunburst die
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Shabneez, lovely design and a very appropriate sentiment for us all. xx

    ReplyDelete