18 September 2020

Masculine Makes - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

What a week it's been and in the blink of an eye it's Friday!  I feel more like that since school started.  

The Daring Cardmakers Challenge this week has been set by Dawn and is one many struggle with - making cards for boys/men.  


I treated myself to this stamp set after I realised I barely have any male themed craft products.  Funnily enough I have mentioned to all the companies I work with/for that male themed craft products are in demand as I get the same feedback at all my demos.  


I used my gel press to create the background with paints through a stencil.  I added a lot of other elements and mediums and thoroughly enjoyed the process.

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll be inspired to join in.

Have a lovely weekend and see you next week,
Shabneez


Products Used:

Funky Fossil Designs Gamer stamp set
Aall & Create Lotsa Dotz Stencil
Aall & Create Splattered Numbers stamp
Acrylic Paints
Staedtler Watercolour Pencils
Distress Oxide Ink Pads
Gel Press






10 comments:

  1. A super masculine make Shabneez, a great background - my son would love this.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and arty love this and background is awesome. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really bad at male themed cards too bit really love your design
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cool! I love the layers and textures.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant, I never do male cards, you have inspired me! Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great masculine card Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant masculine card, Shabneez. Love the background. xx

    ReplyDelete