25 September 2020

'S' for September - Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Happy Friday!

Well I made it even though I didn't think I would!  You see this week's Daring Cardmakers challenge was set by Kathy and I couldn't let her down so here I am!  Kathy has asked to see at least 3 items on your card beginning with the letter 'S' and extra brownie points if you can use 6 or 7!

I used a couple of stencils to make the background and am rather pleased with how it's turned out.  I added images from the Funky Fossil Designs Festive Penguins stamp set and coloured in with my Chameleon pens.

Looking at my card I can see the following beginning with 'S' - square, snowflake, 'snow', skates, scarf, stencil, stars, spots and stripes so I make that 9!  Not bad I think.  You can see lots more inspiration from the Design Team HERE and I do hope you'll join in as it's a fun one!

I have a lot of crafting to do this weekend, what are you up?  Whatever it is i hope it's a good one and see you next week!   

Shabneez


Products Used:

Funky Fossil Designs Snow Flurry Stencil
Funky Fossil Designs Festive Penguins Stamp
Time for Tea Designs Square Grid Masking Stencil
Distress Oxide Inks
Dovecraft Glitter Glue
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash

14 comments:

  1. Super fun n cute card, have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. It is just so cute. I love that penguin. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shabneez, love the penguin.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Shabneez, such a lovely window scene.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stencilled windows and cute little penguin
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Shabneez, super card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab, Shabneez - you got so many S things on here and it still looks neat and clean. Clever, aren't you?

    I missed the scalloped edge first time - doh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours and stencilling Shabneez, great card.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this little guy is just too cute! love him

    ReplyDelete