16 October 2020

Dictionary Day - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

There's an interesting challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers this week as it's Dictionary Day.  I had trouble deciding what to do and then I remembered a stamp set I have that has some really good definitions based on creativity.


The background is one I pulled off a gelli plate as I usually do a few at the same time and I kept it as it was just so pretty.  I added some random background stamping and some washi tape.


I stamped the images and didn't colour them in as I wanted the background to pop.  The focal wording was stamped on black card and heat embossed in white.  I just happened to show it to a friend and she bought it!  I wasn't expecting that at all but it made me very happy.

You can find more inspiration on the challenge from my fellow DT HERE.  I do hope you join in!

Have a lovely weekend,

Shabneez


Products Used:

Aall & Create Splattered Numbers Stamp Set

Aall & Create Paint Your Dreams Stamp Set 

Aall & Create Frame It Stamp Set

Aall & Create Washi Tape #5

Versafine Clair Inkpad - Nocturne

Ranger Dina Wakeley Paints 

Gelli Plate

Brayer


14 comments:

  1. This is fabulous and arty Shabneez, love the gorgeous colours and stamps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background -love the stamps and white embossed words
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Shabneez, a fabulous background and great stamps.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, love the stamps and background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Shabneez, love the stamping
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is so creative. I think I gpuld have struggled with that brief.

    It looks amazing
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome take on the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is brilliant! I absolutely love it 😍 so creative!

    Hugs, Charlotte xx
    https://charlottescraftycornerblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it very creative Shabneez!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Shabneez, fits the challenge perfectly!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Shabneez - good decision on leaving the images uncoloured and letting the background sing, love this! And hooray for sales to friends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great project today, love the pink background

    ReplyDelete