28 October 2020

Yappy Christmas - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

Once the clocks go back and the days start getting shorter I feel a little pressure to get going with my Christmas cards.  Sadly, I am not one of those that is really organised and starts making Christmas cards in the Summer or does some throughout the year.

For my card today, I decided to create a black and white background, using the Candy Stripes die.  This was so I could make the focal image from the Santa Paws stamp set bright and colourful and have it pop against it.  I think I succeeded in my mission!

I used my Chameleon pencils this time, as they are double ended and it made this image very easy to colour.  I used the co-ordinating die set to cut the image and sentiment which were then adhered the to my card base.

As ever, you can get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

Enjoy your week!

Shabneez


Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Santa Paws Stamp & Die Set

Time for Tea Designs Candy Stripes Slimline Die

Chameleon Pencil Set

Everything else from my stash

14 comments:

  1. Love using pencils myself and see your card is gorgeous from the lovely pencil colours. Great background die...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun Christmas card Shabneez, such a sweet stamp.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Well done on starting on your Christmas cards. I am one of the annoying ones who makes them all year round. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the cute colourful image and does certainly pop against the black and white background
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful festive card Shabneez, love the sweet image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, Shabneez. The black a white background is so striking and the image is so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Shabneez. The black and white makes a striking background for the cute image.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely contemporary Christmas card - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shabneez just love your little christmas card ... yes I have actually made a grand start on my cards and quite enjoying spending a little more time on them this year ... I seem to have a lot of time on my hands for some reason ( I wonder why lol ) ... stay safe and stay well ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning. Love the softness of the coloured pencils
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card. Great softness created with your pencils. take care Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. super sweet, love cats and dog stamps. TOO cute

    ReplyDelete