20 November 2020

All Dressed Up - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

Am I glad it's Friday!!!  It's been a manic week and I'm very much looking forward to the weekend.  It was very nippy this morning and this week's Daring Cardmakers challenge fits the bill perfectly with an 'All Dressed Up' theme.


I think my image and sentiment work perfectly don't you?  The stamp set is a pre preloved one I bought recently from Neat & Tangled.  I made the background blending distress oxides through a stencil and spattering with water very gently to create the snow effect.


The images were stamped and coloured using my Chameleon pens and then fussy cut.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white on red card.

You can see lots more inspiration for the challenge by my fellow DT members HERE and I hope you'll join in!

Have a lovely weekend and see you again next week!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Neat & Tangled Merry Kisses Stamp Set
Time for Tea Designs Oval Masking Stencil
Chameleon Pens
Everything else from my stash


12 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love those foxes they are so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute and beautiful card Shabneez
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, loving the sweet image and cute birdie.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Shabneez.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love that stamp and awesome colours. have a lovely weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. An adorable card Shabneez, such a sweet image and great design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and love the cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card, really love the image
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it they look so snuggerly (if there is such a word)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card Shabneez, what a sweet image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. awe, loving this image and that background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these foxes Shabneez, so cute!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete