18 November 2020

Catmas Crackers - Time for Tea Designs DT

Happy Wednesday!

I am sharing a cracker of a card today - ha!!!!  It's using products from the new Time for Tea Designs release and I had a lot of fun creating it!


I decided to make a shaker card as in my head I could see lots of sparkles coming out of the cracker when the cats pulled it.  The frame is also cut out of glitter card as you can never have too much sparkle on a Christmas card can you?!



My images were stamped and coloured using my Chameleon pens and then die cut with the co-ordinating dies.  The background is made up of a sheet from the new Winter Wonderland paper pad.

As ever, you can get 10% off all these products and anything else in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.  There are a lot of deals on bundles from the new release.

See you again soon!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Winter Wonderland Paper Pad
Time for Tea Designs Catmas Crackers Stamp & Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Zig Zag Frame & Tags Die Set
Tonic Nuvo Sequins
Chameleon Pens
Dovecraft Glitter Card
Everything else from my Stash


10 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez this is a fantastic Christmas card. I love it. Let's hope that we are all able to have a good Christmas this year. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful shaker card, love the images and the scene you created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaker card and very clever design -love the cute images and sparkly frame
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cracker card. Great set of stamps.Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card and cute images xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super shaker card, Shabneez. Love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the zig zag frame around this cute scene Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete