27 November 2020

Christmas Mini Gift Box - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

With the change in weather there are so many viruses going around at the moment and my eldest has caught a cold.  His eyes and nose are streaming continuously so I have kept him off school today and hope some rest over the weekend will help his recovery.

The Christmas Countdown is going well with the Daring Caring Cardmakers sharing Christmas bags and boxes this week.  I thought I'd take the opportunity to use a mixture of products I received from the latest Trimcraft ranges - Winter Sparkle and North Star.

I made a pretty little gift box that can fit tea bags in it and I made a belly band to go around it to keep it closed.  Embellishing the box was my favourite part and I used decoupage from the Winter Sparkle pad together with a tag, bow, gems and a sentiment.

You can see lots more inspirational bags and boxes from the rest of the Design Team HERE.  I hope that you will join in as I'd love to see your creations.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:
First Edition North Star Paper Pad
Dovecraft Winter Sparkle Paper Pad
Dovecraft Winter Sparkle Decoupage Pad
Everything else from my stash

14 comments:

  1. A pretty gift box Shabneez, lovely papers and elements.
    I hope your son feels better soon.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous box Shabneez, love the pretty papers and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous box. I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous little gift box and beautifully decorated
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely gift box, Shabneez.
    A hope your son recovers soon. I'm sure a weekend of TLC will help him feel better. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project .. love cute embellishments and love the bow.
    have a lovely day
    Rozina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your little one is feeling better after a bit of a rest
    Love the box. The papers are stunning
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, love the soft colours, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gift box Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your little box, with it’s soft and subtle colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty gift box Shabneez, great idea to have a decorated belly band.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete