13 November 2020

Gorgeous Gifts - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

It's almost 10am and it's become so dark all of a sudden and now it's raining.  Not a great start to the day.  No doubt my little one will come back very muddy as he has football today!

In keeping with the Countdown to Christmas, the Daring Cardmakers would like to see gorgeous gifts on your creations today.  I just happened to have the perfect stamp set for the challenge as not only does it contain lots of gifts but the sentiment is on point too!

I had fun colouring in this image using my Chameleon pens to blend similar colours for the presents.  The stamped image was longer but I opted to cut it down with one of my new A6 nesting dies and I think it's worked well.


I stamped and heat embossed all the sentiments in white on black cardstock so they pop on the card.

You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope you'll join in with the challenge!

Have a lovely weekend,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Nesting A6 Rectangle Die Set
Everything else from my stash


12 comments:

  1. cute and beautiful Shabneez

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card and image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute Shabneez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shabneez this is such a cute Christmas card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and so beautifully coloured Shabneez, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and I love the sweet image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, Shabneez. The white on black embossed sentiment it so striking. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely beautiful, the colours and wonderful design.... just love this.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Shabneez.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete