11 November 2020

Let It Snow! - Time for Tea DT

Happy Wednesday!

I'm very excited to be showcasing some of the new products from Time for Tea Designs which will be available for purchase from 9am on Friday!

These products are sure to help you make some fabulous winter and/or Christmas themed cards.  For my card today I used the Skating by Penguins stamp set which has adorable images that I coloured with my Chameleon pens and cut out then adhered to the bottom of my card among the Let It Snow Die Set.  I can't stop using that die set as it is a great size in a beautiful font.

The second stamp set I used is the Winter Background set which has 3 different scenic images on it. I have combined all 3 on my card to form a winter scene and used the combined dies to cut them out.  They have been adhered to my card with foam tape giving dimension.

I hope you will keep a look out for more sneak peeks and don't forget you will be able to get 10% off anything in store using my code T4TSHABNEEZ10.

See you again on Friday!
Shabneez

Products Used:

Time for Tea Designs Skating By Penguins
Time for Tea Designs Winter Background Stamp & Die Set
Time for Tea Designs Let It Snow Die
Chameleon Pens

9 comments:

  1. So cute Shabneez, love the penguins popping through x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Those penguins are just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Shabneez this is such a gorgeous card, I do love the layout and cute penguins.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card and love the sooo cute little penguins
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and most gorgeous image coloured beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and fun penguins Shabneez, super card.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely design, Shabneez. I love your little penguins. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow just stunning. Love the layer and that gorgeous Let it snow!

    ReplyDelete