04 December 2020

December Elemental Challenge (Countdown to Christmas) - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I'm so glad this week is coming to an end.  It's been a tough one with injuries and worries galore.  I've still got to deal with one injured little man who may need an x-ray.......

As it's the first Friday of the month it's the elemental challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers.  This time I took inspiration from the First Edition Almost Christmas Paper pad.  I cut a piece from one of the papers to make my focal point and ended up making this fancy fold easel card!


I like plaid papers for Christmas/Winter cards as they seem to have the warmth associated with Christmas.  I've added a sentiment and a little additional paper from the Winter Sparkle collection as it ties in well.


Below you will see the image from which you need to choose at least 3 elements.  Lots of choice this week and I picked the squares, colours, stars, tree and foliage.  You can see lots more inspiration from the Design Team HERE.


Have a lovely weekend and I'll see you again next week,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Trimcraft First Edition Almost Christmas Paper Pad
Dovecraft Winter Sparkle Paper Pad 
Dovecraft Winter Sparkle Decoupage Pad
Everything else from my stash


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful easel card, the papers are beautiful too. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I just love the design. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card today Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Shabneez, lovely papers and great design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Shabneez, what an usual fold! Another one to add to my list of folds to try, thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..... I forgot to say that I hope your little man makes a speedy recovery. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and papers love the fancy fold -hope your weekend is better and an x-ray is not needed
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so sweet and beautiful and gorgeous image used....love the cuteness of this .... big hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh bo sure hope little man is ok
    A great fold and love the traditional colours
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful easel card Shabneez
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Easel card, love the paper line .
    Have a good day.
    Rozina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is beautifully made Shabneez, I hope your little man is OK!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card Shabneez....great design...Hope your little boys ok...keep safe and warm....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete