22 January 2021

You're So Square - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

How's your week been?  Mine has been most productive so I'm a happy bunny!

This week I'm hosting the latest challenge over on the Daring Cardmakers and have opted for a 'You're So Square' theme.  So basically anything square on your cards - the more the better!

I decided to do a mixed media piece using paint with my gelli plate to create the background then adding extra texture with the use of material, stamps and hand stitching.  I'm sure you can spot lots of squares!

You can find lots more inspiration from my team mates HERE and I hope you'll join in as it's an easy one!

Have a good weekend and the weather is kind to you all,
Shabneez

Products Used:
Gelli Plate
Brayer
Paint
Ink Pads
Everything else from my stash


10 comments:

  1. WOW fabulous mixed media background love all the stamps and paper pieced flower
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shabneez this is a stunning card. I love it. I am so pleased you have had a good week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and layout and beautiful colours too ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous background, lovely stmaps used x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wonderful and done in my favourite colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh! I love it when you go 'all arty' This is a total stunner, my Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunner, love them colours

    ReplyDelete