07 May 2021

May Elemental Challenge - Daring Cardmakers DT

Happy Friday!

I'm pleased to report that both myself and my husband have had our first COVID vaccines - such relief.  Our next ones have been booked, but not until July.

I made a very quick card for the Daring Cardmakers challenge this week using a number of products from Aall & Create.  I love making backgrounds using stamps and stencils so just went with the flow and was inspired by the mood board below.

I stamped and die cut the bee and painted it using my distress oxides before adding some washi tape to finish.


The
 image below is the mood board from which you need to pick 3 elements - colours count as one.  I chose the colours, the bee, the honeycomb and the white on black writing.


You can see lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team HERE and I hope that you'll join in.

Have a wonderful weekend whatever you do,
Shabneez

Products Used:

Aall & Create Lotza Hexagons Stencil
Distress Oxide Inks
Aall & Create Washi Tape
Everything else from my stash



10 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation, lovely colours, have a great weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Shabneez, lovely stamps and great colour choices.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is such a fabulous card, you've surpassed yourself with this one, its beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and backgroundlove the stamps and stencils and of course the little Bee
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shabneez this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Shabneez, loving the background x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What agreat card love the layers of stencilling and stamps, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning love the colouring layering

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love your artsy background and the mixed media feel of your card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete